So, an idea I was tossing around #asr was playing through one of the games that I’ve played very frequently, doing a Let’s Play of it… only throwing in some type of twist.
For an example, Let’s Play Might and Magic VII SPOON!ed might include a regular runthrough of MM7… with a party of Goblin Druids. Things like that.
So, first thing to decide is which game. While mostly #asr people will be answering this, I thought I’d post it on my blog so that other people could chime in – like all three of my readers. The point of this is to choose a game that I’ll “Let’s Play”; in a later blog post, we’ll decide how it will be SPOON!ed (applying some type of crazy-but-not-necessarily-difficult criteria to the game).
If I’m going to do this, I’m not going to spend a huge amount of time in the game doing a bunch of optional things. Mostly because I don’t want to divide this up into fifty bajillion segments. :P
Games to choose from, in no particular order:
- Shining Force 2 – Strategy RPG – Appx. 15 hours.
- Faxanadu – Action RPG – Appx. 10 hours.
- Master of Magic – Turn-based Strategy – Appx. 8 hours.
- Might and Magic VI – Action RPG – Appx. 20 hours.
- Might and Magic VII – Action RPG – Appx. 20 hours.
- Might and Magic VIII – Action RPG – Appx. 15 hours.
- Sid Meier’s Alpha Centauri – Turn-based Strategy – Appx. 8 hours.
- Beyond the Beyond – Console RPG – Appx.
3020 hours. Final Fantasy Tactics – Strategy RPG – Appx. 30 hours.(decided it was too long)
- Vandal Hearts – Strategy RPG – Appx. 15 hours.
So, what I want you (no, not you, you) to do is tell me which of those games you would like me to play.