WTFajitas on Flickr.
I shut off my brain while adding ingredients. This is what came out of it.
How to make WTFajitas:
1) Start with a Land o’ Lakes Saute Express (Garlic Herb) butter starter thingy in a medium sized non-stick fry pan.
2) Realize that you need to empty the dishwasher of clean dishes.
3) Somehow decide that’s more important than actually deciding on dinner.
4) Give the task of making dinner to the unconscious side of your brain.
5) Unload dishwasher.
6) Unconscious brain tells you that your FOOD! is ready and you see the linked image in the pan.
7) Reverse engineer what the hell you just made.
8) Figure out that this started with around half a pound of frozen “summer vegetable” mix (carrots, yellow squash, zucchini).
9) Notice that you added a pinch of ground white pepper and more than a pinch of both crushed sea salt and flash-frozen garlic.
10) Stare at the opened package of Wisconsin Pizza Cheese Curds (from the Dane County Farmer’s Market you went to two weeks ago) and realize you must have added around 60 grams (two ounces) worth. Basically fresh (when I bought them) cheese curds that squeak in your teeth with various italian seasonings (basil, oregano, garlic) and pepperoni.
11) Wonder why the hell your unconscious brain thought that was a good idea.
12) Spot the empty bag of frozen pepper stir-fry, indicating that your brain added 410g (14.4 oz) of sliced green/red/yellow bell peppers and white onions.
13) See the 142g can of chicken breast. Realize that it is empty and was full prior to tonight.
14) Try and figure out what this thing is and finally see the empty package of fajita seasoning mix.
15) Decide that this is close enough to fajitas and heat up two flour tortillas.
16) Eat two delicious WTFajitas.
17) Put away 2-3 WTFajitas worth of leftovers.
18) Type this up, realizing no one will believe you.